Since 1988, HRC Fertulity has remained dedicated helping hopeful parents build families through world-class assisted reproductive technology & compassion.
The semen analysis helps the reproductive endocrinologist determine whether a male factor infertility exists.
Dr. Chavkin Discusses: What are my options after a failed embryo transfer? – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
Infertility itself can be devastating. Throw in a failed in vitro fertilization (IVF) or embryo transfer, and the whole process can be simply heartbreaking for you and your partner. You may feel lost, at loose ends, and profoundly depressed. But, you aren’t quite ready to give up your dream of growing your family. So what’s next for you and your partner?
Schedule an appointment with HRC Fertility to discover how our physicians can help you.
The post coital (after intercourse) infertility test is sometimes used to evaluate how sperm interacts with the cervical mucus.
Dr. Kolb specializes in the care of complex fertility problems and is one of the largest providers of egg donation and surrogacy in the U.S. with patients traveling from around the world to see him. His practice is known for helping to develop and implementing cutting edge technologies in the genetic screening of embryos, the development of new laboratory technologies and the development of highly efficient treatment.
Nothing is more disappointing than to achieve pregnancy only to have it end prematurely in miscarriage. Contact HRC Fertility today to learn more.
If you are a woman over 40, your chance of getting pregnant naturally is only about 5 percent per month, according to ASRM. For women ages 40 to 44, 29 percent are infertile, compared to only 15 percent of women ages 30 to 34 and 7 percent of women ages 20 to 24.
Fertility tests will be ordered to assess ovarian function including the day 3 hormone evaluation (FSH, LH, E2 and others).
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a specialized form of IVF, and is recommended for couples who have had poor or no fertilization during standard IVF or severe cases of male infertility.
Infertility affects more than 10% of couples at some time during their lives. Learn about various types and causes of infertility, as well as treatment options.
A patient with tubal sterilization may opt for a tubal reversal if she is young & has no other factors causing her infertility. Learn more at HRC Fertility.
Dr. Diana Chavkin is a double board-certified fertility specialist specialist who is committed to helping people build families at HRC Fertility's West LA office.
HRC offers a comprehensive program that assesses all of the aspects that may be leading to recurrent pregnancy loss or repeated failed pregnancies.
Dr. Daniel Potter is a highly sought-after reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist practicing in HRC's Newport Beach and Fullerton offices. Dr. Potter is dedicated to providing his patients with compassionate and personalized care. His approach to IVF results in maximal pregnancy rates for each individual case.
HRC Fertility (HRC) is proud to offer U.S. veterans and those in active duty a military discount on in vitro fertilization (IVF) services.
RSA is onsite and is a fully accredited surgical center to ensure quality care from pre-procedure to recovery and finally discharge.
HRC Fertility offers InVoCell ®, a lower-cost & less invasive IVF treatment that utilizes a patented medical device that enables egg fertilization and early embryo development to take place in a woman’s body.
Laser Assisted hatching used with IVF, may improve the implantation of embryos into a woman’s uterine lining by creating an opening through which the embryonic cells can hatch out.
Dr. Michael and his team performed the first vaginal ultrasound guided egg retrieval in New York and created one of the first successful egg donor programs in the world. Dr. Feinman’s areas of interest include third-party parenting with local and national patients, minimal-stimulation and natural cycle IVF for poor prognosis patients, and strategies for minimizing multiple pregnancies.
Irregular ovulation can usually be treated effectively with medications unless it is due to reduced ovarian reserve or ovarian failure. Contact us today.
Cervical factor infertility is often treated via IUI to avoid exposure of the sperm to cervical mucus, insuring it reaches the uterus.
Dr. Tourgeman currently sees patients in HRC’s Encino and West Los Angeles offices.Doctor Tourgeman has been featured in many publications such as "Women’s Health" and "The New York Times," and has also been featured on "Good Morning America" and WeTV as Melissa Rivers’ fertility doctor on “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best”.
Selective Embryo Transer (SET) is an elective procedure where one embryo is chosen from the available frozen or fresh embryos and is placed directly in the uterus or fallopian tube.
Some leisure activities, jobs, and the use of drugs and medications may all increase the chances of infertility.
HRC Fertility and USC Fertility Collaborate to Expand Fertility Care and Research – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
HRC Fertility will now be recognized as an affiliate of Keck Medicine of USC. This collaboration adds new research capabilities and expanded Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship training opportunities, which will be overseen by the Keck School.
Dr. John Norian: What To Consider When Selecting an Egg Donor – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
If you are a couple or individual who is using an egg donor to help create your dream family, there are some important things to think about and to discuss with your IVF physician and egg donor agency. You are ultimately selecting the person who will provide half the genetic makeup of your future child . There are lots of things to pay attention to besides hair and eye color!
The fertility specialists at HRC fertility focus on the evaluation & treatment of infertility to determine an approach most likely to result in pregnancy.
It's important to understand that IVF is simply one type of fertility treatment offered at HRC Fertility. If you are having trouble getting pregnant, there are several types of fertility treatments.
Pricila Rodas Hurtado, is a bilingual (Spanish) bicultural Licensed Clinical Social Worker working to provide HRC's patients with wellness support throughout the entire fertility journey. She received her undergraduate degree from California State University, Los Angeles and graduate degree from Azusa Pacific University. With over 8 years of extensive training in the field of mental health, her main focus is delivering culturally, sensitive, trauma informed, and client centered services using evidence-based practices. She incorporates an empathic, practical, spiritual, mind-body, and relational approach to her therapeutic work utilizing strengths and resiliency-based models. Pricila’s, clinical practice is research informed and uses an integrated approach drawing mostly from Client Centered, Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-Focused, and Attachment perspectives. Pricila has worked with a variety of populations including infants, children, adults, families, couples, and seniors. Pricila is passionate about the provision of mental health services, consultation and advocacy within the community, collaborating with providers, and program development
The Clomid Challenge Test (CCCT) is a sensitive means to measure ovarian reserve and is conducted if a woman's FSH level is 10-15 mIU/mL or the estradiol level is greater than 65 pg/mL.
The purpose of your initial consultation with us is to evaluate your case as comprehensively as possible and provide you information about your care.
The Oncofertility program at HRC Fertility aims to explore and preserve the reproductive future of patients facing fertility-threatening cancer treatments.
Dr. John Norian’s approach in helping his patients reach their dream of having a family combines both the precision and science of reproductive medicine with a warm and compassionate style of doctoring.His areas of expertise include: in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), gender selection, egg freezing, optimal treatment for low responders, LGBTQ fertility treatments, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
HRC Fertility Pasadena has many valuable resources for women and men who are trying to conceive as well as prospective and current patients.
To speak to a fertility specialist about becoming pregnant with help from fertility treatments, contact HRC Fertility today.
HRC Fertility is dedicated to helping the gay and lesbian community achieve their dreams of parenthood. Learn about how we can help.
Donor egg IVF has allowed thousands of infertile couples create families. HRC Fertility is here to assist you through the entire process.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine disorder causing infertility in 3 percent to 10 percent of reproductive-aged women.
By freezing her eggs, a woman is essentially preserving the potential of her eggs for the future. Egg freezing is particularly important for women who undergo therapies, such as cancer chemotherapy or radiation, that will destroy their ovaries.
Fertility treatment costs for most women are lower than you think. IVF costs are most expensive but financing and low-cost programs are available in our Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego clinics.
Discover HRC's state-of-the-art embryology labs, which are at the forefront of reproductive clinical research. Learn about what sets us apart and the processes involved in helping families grow.
HRC Fertility strives to provide best-in-class service for our patients, with compassion, empathy and sheer joy. Learn more about how we can help you build a family.
If little or no sperm are found in a man’s ejaculate, sperm retrieval procedures are necessary. Learn about how HRC Fertility can help you.
Dr. Alison C. Peck is a double Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist, with over 16 years of experience. As a mother herself, she knows how important it is to help individuals realize their dream of creating a family.
PGS is designed to assess whether embryos have the correct amount of genetic material. Genetic material is housed within structures called chromosomes, and when chromosomes are missing or extra, it can lead to improper development and functioning.
Dr. Nelson is known for his compassionate and unrushed approach to patient car. Dr. Nelson takes all the time necessary to educate them regarding the cause of their infertility, presents them with treatment options available, and then together develop an individualized treatment plan based upon their specific needs.
HRC Fertility is dedicated to educating people on everything related to fertility treatment options & IVF. Learn more today.
There are many important decisions to make prior to choosing a surrogate. HRC Fertility is here to help you navigate your options.
HRC Fertility is extremely adept at working with patients remotely while they are being monitored by fertility clinics close to their homes.
- studymbbsinrostov.com – Rostov State Medical University – Top Rank Government Medical University, RostSMU
- pressjagran.com – Press Jagran – Best News Portal
- azfertility.com – Advanced Fertility Care – Arizona’s Trusted Fertility Center – Great IVF Success Rates
- indian-seo-company.com – Indian SEO Company Offers SEO Services At Affordable Rates | Best Indian SEO Agency | SEO Company India
- webappsplanet.com – WebAppsPlanet | Best Mobile App Development Company in Delhi, India
- drmangeshpatil.com – Best Urologist in Girgaon | Kidney Specialist in South Mumbai | Dr.Mangesh Patil
- chetaru.com – Digital Marketing Agency | Chetaru
- medflyy.com – Search Best Hospital in India | Medical Tourism in India | Medfly
- meghsundar.com – Android App Development Company India
- seocompany1.in – SEO Company In Delhi, SEO Services In Delhi, SEO Agency In Delhi
- fertilitytexas.com – Fertility Specialists of Texas – Dallas Fort Worth Fertility Centers
- thedoctorsiea.in – Study MBBS in Russia in Top Government Medical Universities
- txfertility.com – Austin Fertility Center – Male & Female Infertility – Central & South Texas
- incrementors.com – Best SEO & PPC Agency That Drives Results | Incrementors
- highervisibility.com – Digital Marketing Agency: SEO, PPC, Social Media | HigherVisibility
- infertilityivfhouston.com – Fertility Clinic Houston, TX – Reproductive Health Clinic – Endocrinologist – Houston Fertility Center
- outerboxdesign.com – Results-Driven Digital Marketing Agency | SEO, PPC & Website Design – OuterBox
- studyinrussia-rostsmu.com – Rostov State Medical University (RostSMU) – Admission process, fee structure, hostel, eligibility criteria, documents required for MBBS
- buysoma.me – Buysoma: Order Soma online in USA with 30 free pills on first order
- techfi.in – Call Center Services | Website Development | Tech Fi Technologies
- wellspringivfsurrogacy.com – Best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad | Best IVF & Infertility Clinic Ahmedabad
- bookmyuniversity.com – Book My University
- kassio.com – Kassio – Crypto Management Platform | Put Your Crypto to Earn
- mbbsinrussia.net.in – Rostov State Medical University – MBBS in Russia
- theeducationabroad.com – MBBS in Abroad at Low-Cost, Fees Structure, MCI Approved Universities
- jaipurjoints.com – Orthopedic Doctor in Jaipur | Orthopedic Surgeon – Dr. Lalit Modi
- apollohospitals.com – Multispeciality Hospitals in India | Apollo Hospitals for all Your Healthcare Needs – Apollo Hospitals
- seomania.in – SEO Company in Delhi | Best SEO Agency | SEO Services | SEO Mania
- plerdy.com – Conversion Rate Optimization Tools – Plerdy
- visualobjects.com – Visual Objects – Find Creative Agencies & Design Portfolios
- eye7.in – Best Eye Hospital in Delhi, India | Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre
- outlookindia.com – Outlook India Magazine Online- Read News India, Latest News Analysis, World, Sports, Entertainment | Best Online Magazine India
- drvaishalisharma.com – Best Gynaecologist in Delhi NCR, IVF Centre in Delhi: Dr. Vaishali Sharma
- ivflafertility.com – Beverly Hills Fertility Clinic | IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- moolchandhealthcare.com – Moolchand | Best hospital chain | Top doctors | Delhi & Agra, India
- top10company.in – Top 10 Company India – Top Company/ Best Firm/ Good Agencies List
- brandkind.fi – Brandkind – Marketing communications agency
- suryakantjhaeyesurgeon.com – Eye Specialist Delhi – Best Eye Specialist In Delhi
- technians.com – Technians – Marketing, Software & Technology Consulting
- tarikatechnologies.com – Software Development, Web Solutions, Digital Marketing – Tarika
- fenceabroad.com – Fence Education Consultancy-Best Medical Education Consultancy
- srvmedia.com – Best Digital Marketing Company in Pune, India – SRV Media
- austinfertility.com – Austin Fertility – IVF, Vasectomy Reversal, Male & Female Infertility Center
- babyjoyivf.com – Lowest Cost IVF in Delhi, India | IVF Clinic | IVF Centre
- rmami.com – Michigan IVF | Fertility Clinics in Michigan – MI IVF Fertility Center
- ivfphoenix.com – IVF Phoenix™ | Arizona Fertility Services in Phoenix, Chandler & Mesa
- digitalbraino.com – Digital Braino – Digital Marketing Agency in Indore
- chitowntutoring.com – Private Tutoring Chicago – Chicago Test prep & Tutoring
- reproductivehealthwellness.com – Fertility Clinic Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
- egadgetportal.com – Egadgetportal | Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi