Female aging is the most important cause of infertility. Fertility treatments are not as successful in older women.
Metformin is a diabetes medication that has been used to treat women with PCOS. Studies have demonstrated ovulastion, pregnancy and improvement in some of the metabolic problems associated with PCOS.
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis can be used to screen embryos for specific genetic mutations that would otherwise cause disease in the babies affected.
Fluorescent in-situ Hybridization (FISH) is a technique used during PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) to analyze the number of chromosomes present in an embryo. IVF1 performs PGD extensively.
A semen analysis if a microscopic evaluation of the sperm. At IVF1, we use the most advanced computer assisted semen analysis for the most accurate results.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
Frozen Embryo Transfer or FET is a highly effective method for attempting pregnancy. Learn about problems can occur in the preparation of the uterine lining
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Progesterone testing for infertility patients is a common recommendation from physicians. Do low progesterone levels really indicate a problem? Learn more.
Progesterone vaginal suppositories
Women who are considering using donor sperm to attempt pregnancy should be aware of the possible problems involved with CMV infection.
Instructions on how to administer fertility drugs by subcutaneous injection . Fertility drug injection techniques.
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
Human eggs can be matured in the lab, fertilized and used to attempt pregnancy as an alternative to standard IVF. In vitro maturation does not require fertility medication.
A detailed description of the process of male reproduction from sperm production to delivery to the egg in the fallopian tube. Review of male fertility.
Listeria has been implicated as a cause of miscarriage but do women with recurrent miscarriage need to be worried about listeria?
There are several requirements that must be met in order to proceed with a gestational carrier treatment cycle at IVF1. This is a detailed list of all the steps that must be completed in order to perform gestational surrogacy at IVF1.
Femara (letrozole) is used in the treatment of infertility for ovulation induction. Letrozole is a fertility medication that is used for women with PCOS.
Anti-thyroid antibodies, sometimes called Hashimoto's thyroiditis has been associated with recurrent miscarriage. Learn about treatment of anti-thyroid antibodies at IVF 1.
Female Athlete Triad is a serious condition which affects women who engage in vigorous exercise & results in reproductive and other health problems.
Pesticides on fruits and vegetables may lower the chances for a live birth in women who are being treated with IVF. It may also effect fertility in others.
Follistim is a fertility medication used in IVF. The Follistim pen injector makes giving injections easier.
The clomid challenge test is used to identify women with decreased ovarian reserve and a poor potential for producing a viable pregnancy.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
Some studies have found an association between the use of clomid and the development of ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and uterine cancer. The data about clomid and cancer however, is still suspect.
Women or men who use tobacco, alcohol or caffeine are more likely to develop problems with infertility. Infertility is influenced by lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use.
Do fertility drugs increase the risk for cancer? Learn about fertility drugs and ovarian cancer at IVF1.
Polar body biopsy is used to extract genetic information from an embryo
Smoking can cause infertility, miscarriage and cut the chances for IVF success. In vitro fertilization – IVF – patients who smoke have a lower success rate.
Sperm motility is an important test in the evaluation of male fertility. At IVF1, sperm motility is accurately evaluated by computer assisted semen analysis
CGH or comparative genomic hybridization is a technique used for comprehensive chromosome screening in IVF cycles
SCSA (sperm chromatin structure assay) is also known as the sperm DNA fragmentation test. It is used to try to help identify poor quality sperm.
PGD can be used to help children who need bone marrow or stem cell transplantation. PGD is a powerful tool to help save very ill children.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a powerful method to reduce the risk for miscarriage
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is an excellent tool for evaluation of the uterine cavity as either a first line test or as a backup when other tests are inadequate
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy after conception and implantation has occurred. Advanced testing is available to determine the cause for miscarriage.
Embryoscopy is the best method to evaluate the cause of a miscarriage. Most miscarriages are due to chromosome abnormalities in the embryo.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection – ICSI Injection, Fertilization, and Pregnancy Procedure Informatio – IVF1
ICSI is a method used for fertilization of an egg during IVF. ICSI was first developed as a fertility treatment for couples with male factor infertility.
Frozen embryo transfer success has improved dramatically in the last several years. Frozen embryo transfer should now be the first choice for most couples.
Single embryo transfer may give pregnancy rates that are similar to transfer of two embryos.
Low dose hCG is used for ovarian stimulation during IVF and gives superior results.. This article explains how to mix and use low dose hCG.
The most common use of PGD is to determine whether an embryo has the correct number of chromosomes. This is commonly referred to as preimplantation screening.
Obese women have more infertility and more complications of pregnancy than normal weight women.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review prescriptions that have been written for you at IVF1.
- lyfboat.com – Medical Tourism in India, Turkey, UAE – Find Hospitals & Compare Prices, Second Opinions | Lyfboat
- yourchanakya.com – MD/MS |MBBS Admission in India & Abroad 2022 |Colleges, Eligibility |Fees
- themauldingroup.com – Digital Marketing Services, SEO + PPC Experts | Atlanta, GA
- compagnie-hyperactive.idaia.group – Agence de développement de site internet à Bordeaux et Paris – LCH
- seoexpertsindia.com – SEO Experts India, SEO Expert Company India, Professional SEO India, Best, Top
- kumarmachinetools.in – Kumar Machine Tools, New Delhi – Manufacturer of Material Handling Accessories and Electric Hoists
- drrajinderyadav.com – Best Urologist in Delhi, Onco Surgeon in Delhi
- maxxengineers.in – EOT Crane and Passengers Elevator Manufacturer | Maxx Engineers, Greater Noida
- healthgrades.com – Healthgrades | Find a Doctor – Doctor Reviews – Online Doctor Appointments
- globalhunttechnologies.com – Digital Marketing Agency India, Best Digital Marketing Services Company Delhi NCR Noida
- webenza.com – Digital Marketing Company | Creative & Social Media Agency | Webenza
- searchbloom.com – Search Engine Marketing Done Right – Premium SEO & PPC Management Services – Searchbloom®
- mdmercy.com – Mercy Medical Center – A Top Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland – Sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy
- codycrosssolutions.com – CodyCross Answers & Solutions for Every Puzzle and Group
- directiveconsulting.com – Directive | Performance Marketing Agency for SaaS Companies
- creativemms.com – Strategic B2B Growth Marketing Agency | Creative MMS
- ukreducation.in – MBBS in Ukraine For Indian Students – Ukr Education
- vmap.co.in – MBBS colleges in Maharashtra | Vishwa Medical Admission Point
- seoinc.com – SEO Company | SEO Services – Search Engine Optimization
- health.ucdavis.edu – UC Davis Health | University of California, Davis
- rankhigher.in – Digital Marketing Agency in India – Bangalore,Pune,Chennai,Delhi & Mumbai
- aspirehfi.com – Aspire Houston Fertility Institute | Top IVF & Fertility Clinic
- sunrisehospitals.in – Best Gynecologist Hospital In Delhi | Sunrise Hospitals | (+91) 1148820000
- nyfertility.org – New York Fertility Institute: Fertility Specialists: Upper East Side New York City, NY
- bennettfertility.com – INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute in Oklahoma | INTEGRIS Health
- sugermint.com – Success Stories of Entrepreneur | Motivational Stories | SugerMint
- outerboxdesign.com – Results-Driven Digital Marketing Agency | SEO, PPC & Website Design – OuterBox
- sureoak.com – SEO Strategy, Consulting & Link Building Services | Sure Oak
- kmceducationconsultancy.com – About KMC Education Consultancy – Study MBBS Abroad in 2021
- apollofertility.com – Best IVF Centre in India | Infertility Treatment Clinic Near Me – Apollo Fertility
- northshorefertility.com – Chicago-area Infertility Specialists | North Shore Fertility
- q5infotech.com – Q5 Infotech – Digital Marketing Agency, Web & Mobile App Development
- rmcedu.com – MBBS in Abroad 2021 | Study MBBS Abroad Consultancy | RMC Education
- techmagnate.com – SEO Services, SEO India, Best SEO Company in India
- pressjagran.com – Press Jagran – Best News Portal
- seawindsolution.com – Website Design Company in Ahmedabad, Website Development Company in Ahmedabad, Digital Marketing Company in Ahmedabad
- doctordreams.in – Study MBBS in Abroad | MBBS Abroad Education Consultants
- sitevisibility.co.uk – Digital Marketing Agency Brighton & London | SEO | PPC | Analytics
- babyjoyivf.com – Lowest Cost IVF in Delhi, India | IVF Clinic | IVF Centre
- roundrockfertility.com – Austin Fertility – Male Infertility – Female Infertility – IVF
- hospital.uillinois.edu – UI Health: University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System in Chicago | UI Health
- laivfclinic.com – Best Fertility Clinic, Los Angeles – LAIVF Clinic
- ayurvedadoctor.net – CGHS Empanelled Ayurvedic Treatment Clinic in Delhi | SKK Ayurveda
- itinfogroup.com – Top Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad – Digital Marketing Company
- dignityhealth.org – Dignity Health | Hello humankindness
- verveonlinemarketing.com – 360-Degree digital marketing company in india – Verve Online Marketing
- shalomeducation.in – Overseas Education Consultants in Coimbatore, Medical Education Consultants Chennai, Study Abroad Consultants Bangalore and Cochin, Shalom Med Education
- fertilityspace.io – FertilitySpace
- ccrmivf.com – CCRM Fertility Clinic and IVF Clinic | Center for Reproductive Medicine
- invocellindiana.com – Family Beginnings | Indianapolis Fertility Clinic