Caffeine use is associated with a decreased potential to produce a pregnancy. Even small amounts of caffeine use can have a detrimental effect
A detailed article for women who are considering becoming egg donors.
Ovarian reserve testing is a group of tests used to estimate the number and quality of the eggs that remain in a women's ovaries. Learn about ovarian reserve testing at IVF1.
Morning sickness is a common problem in pregnancy that can occasionally be very severe. Learn about the causes and treatments.
Do fertility drugs increase the risk for cancer? Learn about fertility drugs and ovarian cancer at IVF1.
Embryo freezing is used to "save" extra embryos produced during IVF or as a method for fertility preservation. Learn about embryo freezing at IVF1.
Hysteroscopy is the technique of viewing the inside of the uterine cavity to diagnose or treat fertility problems. Learn about hysteroscopy at IVF1.
Metformin is a diabetes medication that has been used to treat women with PCOS. Studies have demonstrated ovulastion, pregnancy and improvement in some of the metabolic problems associated with PCOS.
Smoking can cause infertility, miscarriage and cut the chances for IVF success. In vitro fertilization – IVF – patients who smoke have a lower success rate.
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is an excellent tool for evaluation of the uterine cavity as either a first line test or as a backup when other tests are inadequate
Treatment of insulin resistance has become a popular treatment in women with PCOS. Medications such as metformin have become commonplace. Many women however cannot tolerate the side effects of metformin. There are other alternatives medications that reduce insulin resistance and thus may be used for PCOS.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
Medications taken by a male can interfere with fertility in several different ways. Review medications here to determine their possible impact on conceiving a pregnancy.
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
Women seeking treatment for infertility will sometimes be diagnosed with decreased ovarian reserve or ovarian insufficiency. some of these women carry mutations in the gene which causes Fragile X.
Endometriosis is a common condition that may cause infertility or pelvic pain. Learn about the causes of endometriosis, how to diagnose it and how to treat endometriosis to improve fertility or control pain (which are different!). Should you treat endometriosis before IVF? Should you use Lupron after surgery?
IVF1 offers advanced sperm quality testing. Our new test measures epigenetic changes in the sperm and compares them to men with normal fertility.
Fertility drugs for IVF are used to stimulate the development of multiple eggs. Learn about the use of fertility drugs at IVF 1.
HIPAA requires that we post a Notice of Privacy Practices prominently on our website. This is our notice.
Endometriosis is associated with infertility. IVF may be an effective treatment in women with endometriosis.
Embryo donation, also called embryo adoption, is an option that is open to our IVF patients who have embryos that they do not wish to use themselves. Couples who are trying to become pregnant can use embryo donation to achieve a pregnancy.
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
The IUI procedure or intrauterine insemination is a fertility treatment to improve the chances for pregnancy
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a powerful method to reduce the risk for miscarriage
We offer early morning appointments for infertility monitoring at both offices, weekend and evening appointments for consultations and procedures year round.
AMH is a hormone, measured with a blood test, that is used to assess ovarian reserve in women with infertility. Learn about AMH ovarian reserve at IVF1.
Fluorescent in-situ Hybridization (FISH) is a technique used during PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) to analyze the number of chromosomes present in an embryo. IVF1 performs PGD extensively.
A semen analysis is not enough. Learn about new sperm test for sperm function problems. IVF1 offers testing for sperm capacitation (ability to fertilize).
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review prescriptions that have been written for you at IVF1.
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid function has been identified as a cause for infertility, miscarriage, and pregnancy complications. Learn about the treatment of hypothyroidism at IVF 1.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection. Chlamydia can cause infertility.
Learn about egg donation. This article contains a detailed account of how the process of egg donation works.
Trophoblast biopsy is the newest technique for obtaining cells from a developing embryo for genetic testing. Trophoblast biopsy may be the safest method.
Embryo transfer is the placement of the embryos into the uterine cavity during in vitro fertilization – IVF. The acronym for embryo transfer is E.T.
Infertility is a cause of stress but stress most likely does not cause infertility
A thin uterine lining can be a frustrating problem during fertility treatments. Learn about the causes of thin uterine lining and new treatments.
The clomid challenge test is used to identify women with decreased ovarian reserve and a poor potential for producing a viable pregnancy.
The most common use of PGD is to determine whether an embryo has the correct number of chromosomes. This is commonly referred to as preimplantation screening.
An excellent overview of the many causes of infertility. An easy, straighforward explanation from infertility expert Dr. Randy Morris
Infertility is a disease. Female infertility can have multiple causes. Learn about how infertility is defined. When to seek infertility treatment at IVF1.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
This article contains more detailed information about egg donation.
Ectopic pregnancy is the presence of a pregnancy outside of the uterine cavity. Ectopic pregnancy can result in infertility.
FOXD1 has been identified as the "miscarriage gene". Variations in this gene make it 10 times more likely that a woman will have recurrent miscarriage.
Selenium deficiency has been associated with anti-thyroid antibodies. Selenium supplementation can reduce anti-thyroid antibody levels. Selenium may reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
Some reproductive problems are caused by chromosome abnormalities. Doctors may recommend a chromosome analysis for infertility and miscarriage patients.
Women or men who use tobacco, alcohol or caffeine are more likely to develop problems with infertility. Infertility is influenced by lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use.
- eotcraneindia.in – Industrial EOT Cranes and EOT Crane Manufacturer | Ganesh Engineering Company, Ahmedabad
- smileeducation.org – Admission in MBBS in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- ivfconceptions.com – Affordable Yet Secure IVF, Egg Donations & Surrogacy Services Globally
- newindianexpress.com – Live Updates, News, Headlines, Videos And More | The New Indian Express
- rankingbyseo.com – Ranking By SEO India – Best SEO Services, Top SEO Company India
- imarkinfotech.com – iMark Infotech Pvt Ltd – Leading IT Service Provider In India
- studymedicineinrostov.com – Rostov State Medical University – Admission Process, Why Rostov State Medical University, A Popular Choice, Quick Fact Check, Direct Admission
- skittlesproductions.com – Film Production House Delhi | Corporate Video Production Company in Delhi
- webfx.com – WebFX | The Digital Marketing Agency That Drives Revenue
- drritabakshi.in – Dr. Rita Bakshi – Best IVF and Surrogacy Specialist
- eplanetsoft.com – Hire Web Design & Development Agency | Mobile App | SEO Company
- aalpha.net – Software Development Company, Web & Mobile App Outsourcing Services India
- seotonic.com – Digital Marketing Company in Bhopal, India | Best SEO Company | Top SEO Services Provider India
- webxpertindia.com – Website Designing Company in India, Website Designing Company in Delhi 9582557959, Web Development Company, Delhi, Gurgaon- WebxpertIndia
- delhi-ivf.com – IVF in India : Oldest IVF Clinic in Delhi, India – Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Center
- itinfogroup.com – Top Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad – Digital Marketing Company
- metrohospitals.com – Best Hospital in Delhi | Best Heart Hospital in Delhi NCR | Best Hospital in India | Best multispeciality hospital in India
- dallasfertilitycenter.com – Dallas Fertility Specialists | Texas Infertility Treatment | Center for Reproductive Endocrinology
- uthsc.edu – The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
- colorwhistle.com – Web Development Company, Website Design Services B2B Digital Agency India
- visualobjects.com – Visual Objects – Find Creative Agencies & Design Portfolios
- drpradhanurologist.com – Best Urologist in Karol Bagh, Dwarka & Delhi – Dr Aditya
- bweducation.businessworld.in – BW Education – Students, Parents, Teachers, Exams and Scholarships – India
- digitalbaba.co – Digital Marketing Company in Mumbai | SEO Company in Mumbai | SEM Company in Mumbai
- socialpulsar.in – SocialPulsar- Digital Marketing Company Kerala for Social Media Marketing, SEO, PPC services.
- topdevelopers.co – List of Top IT Companies, Software Development Services – TopDevelopers.co
- brighamandwomens.org – Boston Hospital and Medical Center – Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- uofmhealth.org – University of Michigan | Michigan Medicine
- compagnie-hyperactive.idaia.group – Agence de développement de site internet à Bordeaux et Paris – LCH
- glasierinc.com – IT Company | Web Designing & Development Services in Ahmedabad India
- techbehemoths.com – Top IT Companies for Your Projects – TechBehemoths
- pearllemon.com – SEO Agency London | London SEO Company | Pearl Lemon
- ayurvedadoctor.net – CGHS Empanelled Ayurvedic Treatment Clinic in Delhi | SKK Ayurveda
- yashoverseas.org – Study MBBS in Georgia, Fees, Admission Universities 2022 – YashOverseas.org
- sierra-view.com – Sierra View Medical Center | Porterville Hospital
- drrajinderyadav.com – Best Urologist in Delhi, Onco Surgeon in Delhi
- savit.in – SEO Company in Mumbai, India with 24000+ keywords on 1st Page of Google Rankings
- mbbsadmissionsinabroad.com – MBBS Admissions In Abroad
- fuel4media.com – Top Mobile Apps Development Company in India | Top Web Development Companies
- pnwfertility.com – Pacific NW Fertility | PNWF
- anandkjha.com – SEO Expert in India | Hire Best SEO Freelancer: Anandkjha™
- morpheusivf.com – Fertility Clinic, Best IVF Centre in India, IVF Clinic in India – Morpheus IVF – Indo German Fertility Centers
- goinglobal.in – MBBS Abroad | Medical Profession | Nursing Jobs Abroad
- o3digital.com.au – Digital Marketing Company in Australia | SEO Services | O3 Digital
- funnelboostmedia.net – Funnel Boost Media | Digital Marketing Agency
- rankontechnologies.com – Digital Marketing Company | Best Digital Marketing Services India
- sharma-vivek.com – Best SEO Expert in India | Best SEO Consultant in India, USA
- nhs.uk – The NHS website – NHS
- bloomivf.com – IVF, Fertility Hospital, IVF Treatment, Cost Of IVF In Mumbai, India
- seattlefertility.com – Fertility Clinic | Center for Reproductive Health | SRM Seattle