Women who are considering using donor sperm to attempt pregnancy should be aware of the possible problems involved with CMV infection.
A hysterosonogram is an ultrasound test to evaluate the uterine cavity. Hysterosonogram risks include infection, bleeding, trauma, and allergic reaction.
Ovarian reserve testing is a group of tests used to estimate the number and quality of the eggs that remain in a women's ovaries. Learn about ovarian reserve testing at IVF1.
When an infertile woman is found to have blocked fallopian tubes, Dr. Morris can often easily open the tubes by using x-ray guided catheter placement.
Infertility in women may be due to blocked fallopian tubes. An HSG can be used to diagnose this problem. Techniques during an HSG can open blocked tubes
Office locations and maps for IVF1 in Chicago, Naperville and Plainfield
Single embryo transfer may give pregnancy rates that are similar to transfer of two embryos.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
A hydrosalpinx is a fallopian tube which is blocked at its end and swollen with fluid. A woman with a hydrosalpinx has a lower chance for pregnancy even if one tube is open and even if she has IVF. Treatment of hydrosalpinx can improve the chance for pregnancy.
There are many things that people tell you about fertility. Which ones are true and which are fiction? Read some of the more commonly held beliefs. you may be surprised.
Illinois Fertility Preservation Law requires coverage for fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other conditions which may result in infertility
Instructions on using the patient portal for checking your appointment times.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
Ectopic pregnancy is the presence of a pregnancy outside of the uterine cavity. Ectopic pregnancy can result in infertility.
A thin uterine lining can be a frustrating problem during fertility treatments. Learn about the causes of thin uterine lining and new treatments.
Egg freezing is a new method for preserving fertility. Learn about egg freezing at IVF1.
The post coital test for "hostile" cervical mucus is no longer performed since studies show it does not predict fertility or infertility.
Frequently asked questions about ovarian reserve testing are answered here.
Embryo freezing is used to "save" extra embryos produced during IVF or as a method for fertility preservation. Learn about embryo freezing at IVF1.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
Zika pregnancy infections can cause miscarriage and birth defects. A woman can contract Zika though intercourse or fertility treatment. Tips to avoid Zika
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
IUI is a useful means to improve the chances for pregnancy for some types of infertility. for unexplained infertility, IUI is minimally better than intercourse.
All in vitro fertilization services listed here, offered by Dr. Randy Morris, M.D. fertility specialist with locations in Chicago and Naperville. Get all the information you need on services and treatments.
A semen analysis if a microscopic evaluation of the sperm. At IVF1, we use the most advanced computer assisted semen analysis for the most accurate results.
Embryoscopy is the best method to evaluate the cause of a miscarriage. Most miscarriages are due to chromosome abnormalities in the embryo.
PGD can be used to help children who need bone marrow or stem cell transplantation. PGD is a powerful tool to help save very ill children.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
Female aging is the most important cause of infertility. Fertility treatments are not as successful in older women.
This article contains more detailed information about egg donation.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
Progesterone testing for infertility patients is a common recommendation from physicians. Do low progesterone levels really indicate a problem? Learn more.
Listeria has been implicated as a cause of miscarriage but do women with recurrent miscarriage need to be worried about listeria?
Medications taken by a male can interfere with fertility in several different ways. Review medications here to determine their possible impact on conceiving a pregnancy.
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
Fibroids are a potential cause for infertility. Learn about fibroids and their treatment at IVF1.
Vaginal dryness is common in couples trying to conceive. Vaginal lubricants and fertility is an import concern to them. Learn about the impact of lubricants
Hysteroscopy is the technique of viewing the inside of the uterine cavity to diagnose or treat fertility problems. Learn about hysteroscopy at IVF1.
Low dose hCG is used for ovarian stimulation during IVF and gives superior results.. This article explains how to mix and use low dose hCG.
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Infertility is a disease. Female infertility can have multiple causes. Learn about how infertility is defined. When to seek infertility treatment at IVF1.
There are several requirements that must be met in order to proceed with a gestational carrier treatment cycle at IVF1. This is a detailed list of all the steps that must be completed in order to perform gestational surrogacy at IVF1.
Treatment of insulin resistance has become a popular treatment in women with PCOS. Medications such as metformin have become commonplace. Many women however cannot tolerate the side effects of metformin. There are other alternatives medications that reduce insulin resistance and thus may be used for PCOS.
Caffeine use is associated with a decreased potential to produce a pregnancy. Even small amounts of caffeine use can have a detrimental effect
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review prescriptions that have been written for you at IVF1.
Polar body biopsy is used to extract genetic information from an embryo
PGD is used to obtain genetic information about an an embryo. Different types of PGD tests have been developed and are in use today.
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
FOXD1 has been identified as the "miscarriage gene". Variations in this gene make it 10 times more likely that a woman will have recurrent miscarriage.
Everything you have heard about the role of Natural Killer Cells in miscarriage and infertility is likely wrong. Learn the real science about NK cells.
Sperm motility is an important test in the evaluation of male fertility. At IVF1, sperm motility is accurately evaluated by computer assisted semen analysis
- techmagnate.com – SEO Services, SEO India, Best SEO Company in India
- found.co.uk – SEO Agency London | Digital Marketing Agency | Found
- pixlogix.com – Award Winning Web Services Agency in India, Web Design & Development Company
- theurethraclinic.com – Best Urologist in Delhi – Dr Vikram Shah Batra
- synergywebdesigners.com – Best SEO Services Delhi, Website Design Company, Development INDIA
- srmarblepolishing.in – Marble Floor Polishing In Gurgaon | Floor Polishing In Gurgaon | Top Marble Polishing Services In Gurgaon | Kota Stone Polishing In Gurgaon | Marble Polishing In Gurgaon, Gurugram
- brainvire.com – Digital Transformation Agency | Digital Consulting Services | Brainvire
- drvineetgovinda.com – Cancer Specialist in Delhi NCR – Dr Vineet Govinda Gupta
- springerdigital.co.uk – Springer Digital – Digital Marketing Company In Stevenage, Hertfordshire UK
- russedu.com – Study MBBS in Russia | lowest Fees | Eligibility Criteria | Russ Edu
- kindbody.com – Kindbody – Fertility Clinic, IVF, Egg Freezing and Gynecology
- figmentagency.com – Digital Marketing Agency London & Surrey | WordPress Experts
- integrisok.com – INTEGRIS OKC – Hospitals in OKC | INTEGRIS Health
- toptal.com – Toptal – Hire Freelance Talent from the Top 3%
- fertilityjacksonville.com – best infertility clinic in Jacksonville FL GA IVF, best fertility doctors, egg-sperm donor banks
- cyberworx.in – Website Designing Company in Delhi, India | Web Design Services Agency
- fenceabroad.com – Fence Education Consultancy-Best Medical Education Consultancy
- brightfutureas.com – Study MBBS Abroad – Colleges, Courses, Free Counseling
- digitalvidya.com – Digital Vidya – World's #1 Digital Marketing Course Since 2009
- eotcraneindia.in – Industrial EOT Cranes and EOT Crane Manufacturer | Ganesh Engineering Company, Ahmedabad
- wisdomoverseas.com – Study MBBS in Philippines | MBBS Consultancy in Hyderabad
- tnfertility.com – Leading Fertility & IVF Care in Tennessee | Tennessee Fertility Institute
- pomafertility.com – Poma Fertility | Creating Life is Beautiful | Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA
- eglogics.com – SEO India – WordPress, Mobile App Web Development, UI,UX Designing, Top-Best SEO,SMO,PPC,ORM Company Noida, India
- 7littlewordsanswers.com – 7 Little Words Daily Answers – 7LittleWordsAnswers.com
- passion.digital – Digital Marketing Agency London | Passion Digital
- chicagoivf.com – Chicago IVF™ | Top-Rated Fertility Clinics in Illinois & Indiana
- hastagsoft.com – Best Web Development Company Jaipur | Web Designing Company in Jaipur
- thevisualhouse.in – Film Production House Delhi NCR, Best Film Production Company India
- linkdigital.co.uk – Web Design, SEO & PPC Digital Marketing Agency – Link Digital
- fertilitycarolinas.com – Charlotte’s Premier IVF Fertility Clinic | Reproductive Specialists of the Carolinas
- arifertility.com – Arizona Reproductive Institute |Tucson Fertility Center
- redrockfertility.com – Las Vegas Fertility Center – Treatments & Resources | Red Rock Fertility Center
- q5infotech.com – Q5 Infotech – Digital Marketing Agency, Web & Mobile App Development
- jagdishprajapat.com – SEO Expert India | #1 Freelance SEO Expert in India – Jagdish Prajapat
- dfwfertility.com – Fertility Clinic in Allen & McKinney | DFW Center for Fertility & IVF
- rankglider.com – #1 Premier SEO Agency | Rankglider Media
- clutch.co – Clutch – B2B Ratings & Reviews
- glasierinc.com – IT Company | Web Designing & Development Services in Ahmedabad India
- rmany.com – RMA of New York™ | World-Class Fertility Clinics in NYC, Brooklyn, LI & Beyond
- cochiseheart.org – Heart And Vascular Associates – Best Cardiologist Sierra Vista AZ | Cardiovascular Specialist
- bostonivf.com – Boston IVF Fertility Clinic
- ccic.co.in – ccic | Admission Consultancy in Patna
- northshorefertility.com – Chicago-area Infertility Specialists | North Shore Fertility
- safaridigital.com.au – Safari Digital | The Search Engine Optimisation Specialists
- cyberknifedelhi.com – Cyberknife Cancer Treatment, Proton & Radiation Therapy in India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai)
- ucsfhealth.org – UCSF Health
- keverca.com – Keverca.com – Treat with technology
- medicaleducare.com – MD-MS-MBBS: All about MBBS MD MS Courses 2022 Admission, Duration, Fees, Syllabus | College and University in India and abroad
- drchanchalsharma.com – Dr Chanchal Sharma – Ayurvedic Doctor for Infertility