Pesticides on fruits and vegetables may lower the chances for a live birth in women who are being treated with IVF. It may also effect fertility in others.
Varicocele is an abnormality of the veins in the scrotum. Varicocele has been associated with male infertility.
An excellent overview of the many causes of infertility. An easy, straighforward explanation from infertility expert Dr. Randy Morris
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
Treatment of insulin resistance has become a popular treatment in women with PCOS. Medications such as metformin have become commonplace. Many women however cannot tolerate the side effects of metformin. There are other alternatives medications that reduce insulin resistance and thus may be used for PCOS.
Women or men who use tobacco, alcohol or caffeine are more likely to develop problems with infertility. Infertility is influenced by lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use.
Office locations and maps for IVF1 in Chicago, Naperville and Plainfield
Smoking can cause infertility, miscarriage and cut the chances for IVF success. In vitro fertilization – IVF – patients who smoke have a lower success rate.
There are dietary changes that you can make that may increase your chances for ovulating. Read about our 7 recommendations for diet and ovulation success.
Follistim is a fertility medication used in IVF. The Follistim pen injector makes giving injections easier.
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
Endometriosis is associated with infertility. IVF may be an effective treatment in women with endometriosis.
Trophoblast biopsy is the newest technique for obtaining cells from a developing embryo for genetic testing. Trophoblast biopsy may be the safest method.
A hydrosalpinx is a fallopian tube which is blocked at its end and swollen with fluid. A woman with a hydrosalpinx has a lower chance for pregnancy even if one tube is open and even if she has IVF. Treatment of hydrosalpinx can improve the chance for pregnancy.
Ovarian reserve testing is a group of tests used to estimate the number and quality of the eggs that remain in a women's ovaries. Learn about ovarian reserve testing at IVF1.
A recent study found that cell phone use might be associated with abnormalities in male semen parameters.
Many sperm look alike under the microscope. How do you choose the best sperm for IVF / ICSI? One method is the HBA or hyaluronan binding assay which identifies sperm with with improved health and maturity.
Listeria has been implicated as a cause of miscarriage but do women with recurrent miscarriage need to be worried about listeria?
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
Information on PGD preimplantation genetic diagnosis, testing, and screening information. Find answers to FAQ's regarding PGD.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review your treatment flowsheet.
Blastomere biopsy is a procedure where genetic material can be obtained from one of the cells (blastomeres) of an embryo. Blastomere biopsy is used for PGD.
Single embryo transfer may give pregnancy rates that are similar to transfer of two embryos.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
Instructions on using the patient portal for checking your appointment times.
A sonohysterogram or hysterosonogram is a diagnostic test used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity that may interfere with a pregnancy.
IVF1 offers infertility video consultations with Dr. Morris over the internet. Consultations can be scheduled for any of our services such as IVF or PGD
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review prescriptions that have been written for you at IVF1.
Do fertility drugs increase the risk for cancer? Learn about fertility drugs and ovarian cancer at IVF1.
Vaginal dryness is common in couples trying to conceive. Vaginal lubricants and fertility is an import concern to them. Learn about the impact of lubricants
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis can be used to screen embryos for specific genetic mutations that would otherwise cause disease in the babies affected.
IVF1 offers advanced sperm quality testing. Our new test measures epigenetic changes in the sperm and compares them to men with normal fertility.
The HSG or hysterosalpingogram can be used to diagnose blocked fallopian tubes, a common cause of infertility.
Egg freezing is a new method for preserving fertility. Learn about egg freezing at IVF1.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
The post coital test for "hostile" cervical mucus is no longer performed since studies show it does not predict fertility or infertility.
Dr. Randy Morris is a member of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or SREI. Only board certified specialists can join this society.
Embryoscopy is the best method to evaluate the cause of a miscarriage. Most miscarriages are due to chromosome abnormalities in the embryo.
IUI is a useful means to improve the chances for pregnancy for some types of infertility. for unexplained infertility, IUI is minimally better than intercourse.
We offer early morning appointments for infertility monitoring at both offices, weekend and evening appointments for consultations and procedures year round.
Premature ovarian failure, also known as POF or primary ovarian insufficiency is a severe cause of infertility. The only successful fertility treatment for POF is egg donation
Illinois Fertility Preservation Law requires coverage for fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other conditions which may result in infertility
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid function has been identified as a cause for infertility, miscarriage, and pregnancy complications. Learn about the treatment of hypothyroidism at IVF 1.
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
Hysteroscopy is the technique of viewing the inside of the uterine cavity to diagnose or treat fertility problems. Learn about hysteroscopy at IVF1.
Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy after conception and implantation has occurred. Advanced testing is available to determine the cause for miscarriage.
Ganirelix is a medication known as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist and is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing fertility procedures.
Human eggs can be matured in the lab, fertilized and used to attempt pregnancy as an alternative to standard IVF. In vitro maturation does not require fertility medication.
Gim Goehl is a certified nurse practitioner at IVF1.
Fibroids are a potential cause for infertility. Learn about fibroids and their treatment at IVF1.
- dallasfertility.com – Fertility Clinic | Dallas–Fort Worth Fertility Associates
- enestservices.com – Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi | Digital marketing services India
- theeducationabroad.com – MBBS in Abroad at Low-Cost, Fees Structure, MCI Approved Universities
- wellspringivfsurrogacy.com – Best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad | Best IVF & Infertility Clinic Ahmedabad
- communicationcrafts.in – Advertising Agency in Ahmedabad | Branding Agency Ahmedabad | Branding & Ad Agency in Ahmedabad
- uncfertility.com – UNC Fertility Clinic | Raleigh, North Carolina Fertility
- mbbsexpert.in – Trusted MBBS Consultant in Delhi, India : MBBS Expert
- sdfertility.com – San Diego Fertility Center®: IVF & Southern California Infertility Clinic
- seocompany1.in – SEO Company In Delhi, SEO Services In Delhi, SEO Agency In Delhi
- rapidseo.london – SEO Services London – SEO Agency London – Rapid SEO London – Affordable SEO Consultant London
- 1789.fr – Agence webmarketing 1789.fr : visibilité, référencement, communication
- uthealthaustin.org – UT Health Austin
- directmbbsadmission.com – Direct MBBS Admission 2022 | Medical Study Abroad
- kmceducationconsultancy.com – About KMC Education Consultancy – Study MBBS Abroad in 2021
- jcrm.org – Home – Jacksonville Center For Reproductive Medicine
- eye7.in – Best Eye Hospital in Delhi, India | Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre
- tuftsmedicalcenter.org – Tufts Medical Center | Boston Hospital and Academic Medical Center
- digitalpresence.com.au – Digital Presence | Digital Marketing & SEO Agency Australia 20 Years Experience
- thevisualhouse.in – Film Production House Delhi NCR, Best Film Production Company India
- bestseocompanyindia.in – Best SEO Company India – Affordable SEO Services India
- outlookindia.com – Outlook India Magazine Online- Read News India, Latest News Analysis, World, Sports, Entertainment | Best Online Magazine India
- ayurnava.com – Ayurveda Treatment Center in Delhi & Gurgaon | Kerala Ayurvedic Clinic
- smanikdesign.com – Website Designing Company in Delhi, Web Development Delhi
- hospital.uillinois.edu – UI Health: University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System in Chicago | UI Health
- ivfconceptions.com – Affordable Yet Secure IVF, Egg Donations & Surrogacy Services Globally
- azarh.com – Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health | Arizona Fertility Clinic
- theivfcenter.com – The IVF Center – Leading Orlando, Florida Fertility Clinic
- firstrankseoservices.com – SEO Services USA | Best SEO Company USA | Top SEO Experts
- itinfogroup.com – Top Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad – Digital Marketing Company
- fertilityspace.io – FertilitySpace
- drpradhanurologist.com – Best Urologist in Karol Bagh, Dwarka & Delhi – Dr Aditya
- rmany.com – RMA of New York™ | World-Class Fertility Clinics in NYC, Brooklyn, LI & Beyond
- creativemms.com – Strategic B2B Growth Marketing Agency | Creative MMS
- drtarunjindal.com – The Best Robotic Urologist Kolkata | Dr. Tarun Jindal
- shalomeducation.in – Overseas Education Consultants in Coimbatore, Medical Education Consultants Chennai, Study Abroad Consultants Bangalore and Cochin, Shalom Med Education
- vcrmed.com – Virginia Fertility Clinic – Dr. Fady Sharara – Reston – DC – Baltimore Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine
- lajollaivf.com – La Jolla IVF Clinic – San Diego Fertility Clinic & Fertility Specialist
- sugermint.com – Success Stories of Entrepreneur | Motivational Stories | SugerMint
- ivfspecialists.com – Fertility Specialists Medical Group (FSMG) | Infertility, IVF + | San Diego
- ovationfertility.com – Ovation – Premier National IVF Lab – Genetics – Storage – Genetic Testing Ovation Fertility
- brainvire.com – Digital Transformation Agency | Digital Consulting Services | Brainvire
- sulekha.com – Sulekha – Connect with the right service experts
- webenza.com – Digital Marketing Company | Creative & Social Media Agency | Webenza
- impressive.com.au – Digital Marketing Agency Melbourne | Impressive Digital
- ivfmd.net – IVFMD: Fertility Specialists in Dallas, TX & Fort Worth, TX
- edtech.in – Top Digital Marketing Company Offer SEO & SMO Services in India|EDTECH
- dextratechnologies.com – WordPress Development Company | Best SEO Company
- nurtureivf.com – IVF Clinic in Delhi, Best IVF Centre in Delhi | Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj
- center4fertility.com – Fertility Specialist Los Angeles, CA – Tarzana, CA – Bakersfield, CA – The Center for Fertility and Gynecology
- compusysesolutions.com – Website Development Company in Jaipur, Web Designing in Jaipur, Ecommerce Web Development Company