IUI is a useful means to improve the chances for pregnancy for some types of infertility. for unexplained infertility, IUI is minimally better than intercourse.
SCSA (sperm chromatin structure assay) is also known as the sperm DNA fragmentation test. It is used to try to help identify poor quality sperm.
Infertility is a disease. Female infertility can have multiple causes. Learn about how infertility is defined. When to seek infertility treatment at IVF1.
Frequently asked questions about ovarian reserve testing are answered here.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
Many sperm look alike under the microscope. How do you choose the best sperm for IVF / ICSI? One method is the HBA or hyaluronan binding assay which identifies sperm with with improved health and maturity.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
Learn about egg donation. This article contains a detailed account of how the process of egg donation works.
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
Infertility ultrasound plays a large role in the assessment and management of women having difficulty conceiving. It is commonly used for monitoring treatments.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review your treatment flowsheet.
Vagifem estrogen tablets are used during infertility treatments to help thicken the uterine lining. Learn about how IVF1 uses Vagifem to help couples become pregnant.
When an infertile woman is found to have blocked fallopian tubes, Dr. Morris can often easily open the tubes by using x-ray guided catheter placement.
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
Frozen Embryo Transfer or FET is a highly effective method for attempting pregnancy. Learn about problems can occur in the preparation of the uterine lining
Selenium deficiency has been associated with anti-thyroid antibodies. Selenium supplementation can reduce anti-thyroid antibody levels. Selenium may reduce the risk of miscarriage.
The function of the thyroid, in particular hypothyroidism or low thyroid is associated with infertility and miscarriage.
We offer early morning appointments for infertility monitoring at both offices, weekend and evening appointments for consultations and procedures year round.
Embryo donation, also called embryo adoption, is an option that is open to our IVF patients who have embryos that they do not wish to use themselves. Couples who are trying to become pregnant can use embryo donation to achieve a pregnancy.
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid function has been identified as a cause for infertility, miscarriage, and pregnancy complications. Learn about the treatment of hypothyroidism at IVF 1.
Ganirelix and Cetrotide are used during in vitro fertilization – IVF to prevent premature ovulation. Learn about GnRH antagonists at IVF1.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a powerful method to reduce the risk for miscarriage
Chronic inflammation (chronic endometritis) | Its role in implantation failure and miscarriage – IVF1
Chronic endometritis- Chronic inflammation of the uterine lining-Hard to diagnose but a commonly overlooked cause for infertility, failed IVF & miscarriage
The IUI procedure or intrauterine insemination is a fertility treatment to improve the chances for pregnancy
Natural progesterone supplementation is used during in vitro fertilization – IVF, to help support and maintain the uterine lining.
Information on PGD preimplantation genetic diagnosis, testing, and screening information. Find answers to FAQ's regarding PGD.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection – ICSI Injection, Fertilization, and Pregnancy Procedure Informatio – IVF1
ICSI is a method used for fertilization of an egg during IVF. ICSI was first developed as a fertility treatment for couples with male factor infertility.
Polar body biopsy is used to extract genetic information from an embryo
CGH or comparative genomic hybridization is a technique used for comprehensive chromosome screening in IVF cycles
A thin uterine lining can be a frustrating problem during fertility treatments. Learn about the causes of thin uterine lining and new treatments.
Surrogacy and gestational carrier are methods used to help couples have children when the female has a uterine abnormality or significant health issues that preclude a healthy pregnancy
Progesterone vaginal suppositories
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome is a common metabolic problem that can result in a number of health problems including infertility.
Randy S. Morris M.D. is a board certified infertility & IVF specialist. Dr. Morris specializes in the treatment of infertility, recurrent miscarriage & PCOS
Learn about 1)reliable accurate testing for couples with recurrent IVF failure- implantation failure; 2)Studies of a new treatment for repeat IVF failure
IVF Schedule page shows the calendar of upcoming treatment dates at IVF1
Women with FOXD1 gene variants are 10 times more likely to have recurrent miscarriage. IVF1 is the only center offering testing & treatment for FOXD1
Instructions on using the patient portal for checking your appointment times.
New patient registration is an easy 3-step online process that usually takes the average patient approximately 10 minutes
Hysteroscopy is the technique of viewing the inside of the uterine cavity to diagnose or treat fertility problems. Learn about hysteroscopy at IVF1.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
Sperm motility is an important test in the evaluation of male fertility. At IVF1, sperm motility is accurately evaluated by computer assisted semen analysis
Treatment of PCOS with medications that reduce insulin resistance such as Glucophage, Actos and Avandia are reviewed.
Treatment of insulin resistance has become a popular treatment in women with PCOS. Medications such as metformin have become commonplace. Many women however cannot tolerate the side effects of metformin. There are other alternatives medications that reduce insulin resistance and thus may be used for PCOS.
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
Anti-thyroid antibodies, sometimes called Hashimoto's thyroiditis has been associated with recurrent miscarriage. Learn about treatment of anti-thyroid antibodies at IVF 1.
A recent study found that cell phone use might be associated with abnormalities in male semen parameters.
Couples trying to get pregnant need to learn about correct ovulation timing. Most couples do not need to use ovulation predictor tests to conceive.
- studymbbsinrostov.com – Rostov State Medical University – Top Rank Government Medical University, RostSMU
- recas.ru – Study in Russia | Education in Russia | University in Russia | Universities in Russia | RECAS-Russia | State Universities in Russia
- selectyouruniversity.com – Select Your University – #1 India’s MBBS Abroad Consultant
- jlbworks.com – Nashville Web Design | JLB | Voted #1 in Nashville Web Design Services
- dreammedicine.in – Dream Medicine Educon Pvt. Ltd. | Overseas Education Consultants | Study Abroad Consultants
- ivf-mi.com – IVF Michigan Fertility Center | A Leading Fertility Clinic
- novaivffertility.com – Best IVF Center In India – Fertility Treatment Center | NOVA IVF
- vrindafertility.com – Best IVF Doctor in Noida | Best Fertility Clinic & Centre in Delhi – Vrindafertility.com
- seo-russia.com – Aurora, Russian SEO Company. Looking for Russian SEO agency?
- greenvalleyfertility.com – Green Valley Fertility Partners | Las Vegas & Henderson | IVF
- cyberworx.in – Website Designing Company in Delhi, India | Web Design Services Agency
- springerdigital.co.uk – Springer Digital – Digital Marketing Company In Stevenage, Hertfordshire UK
- savit.in – SEO Company in Mumbai, India with 24000+ keywords on 1st Page of Google Rankings
- expert-seo-training-institute.in – SEO Course in Delhi By Best SEO Training Institute in Delhi – ETI
- laurelfertility.com – Fertility Specialist – Fertility Clinic San Francisco & Oakland CA
- infertilityivfhouston.com – Fertility Clinic Houston, TX – Reproductive Health Clinic – Endocrinologist – Houston Fertility Center
- seomania.in – SEO Company in Delhi | Best SEO Agency | SEO Services | SEO Mania
- apollofertility.com – Best IVF Centre in India | Infertility Treatment Clinic Near Me – Apollo Fertility
- asiabet.org – Asiabet – Your Most Trusted Online Gambling Guide in 2022
- findtoptenranks.com – Find Top Ten Listings at Find Top Ten Ranks
- truesyd.com.au – Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency – True
- yocket.com – Yocket: Overseas Education Consultants to Assist You in Your Higher Education Abroad | Yocket
- mbbs-md.com – BlueStar Overseas | MBBS From Abroad | Study Medical Overseas
- mindler.com – Career Counselling & Career Guidance from India’s Top Career Counsellors – Mindler
- bweducation.businessworld.in – BW Education – Students, Parents, Teachers, Exams and Scholarships – India
- drsudhirkumar.in – Best General Surgeon in Noida Delhi NCR | Dr Sudhir Kumar
- rankhigher.in – Digital Marketing Agency in India – Bangalore,Pune,Chennai,Delhi & Mumbai
- pagetraffic.in – Best SEO Company in India – Top SEO Agency | PageTraffic India
- techgdi.com – Digital Marketing and Advertising Company | TechGDI
- sdfertility.com – San Diego Fertility Center®: IVF & Southern California Infertility Clinic
- pomafertility.com – Poma Fertility | Creating Life is Beautiful | Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA
- ingeniousnetsoft.com – Website Designing, Website Development, Seo Company, Outsourcing IT Company India | Ingenious Netsoft
- bonoboz.in – Digital Marketing Company, Ahmedabad, India – Bonoboz
- fertility.nm.org – Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- yellowpages.webindia123.com – Yellow Pages India | Webindia123 Provides a comprehensive directory of yellow pages that connect business online | Free and Sponsored listing for companies in various Indian cities
- aresourcepool.com – Web Development Company India, App Development Company
- rostovstatemedicaluniversity.com – Rostov State Medical University – Preparatory Faculty, Faculty of Pharmacy, Dentistry, General Medicine, History, Brief Information, Fees, Duration, Recognition, Hostel, Processing Time for Application, Cost of Living, NEET, Medium of Instruction, Library
- colorwhistle.com – Web Development Company, Website Design Services B2B Digital Agency India
- laivfclinic.com – Best Fertility Clinic, Los Angeles – LAIVF Clinic
- chelseafertilitynyc.com – Chelsea Fertility NYC™ – Exceptional IVF Fertility Clinic in New York
- kmceducationconsultancy.com – About KMC Education Consultancy – Study MBBS Abroad in 2021
- ozpestadelaide.com.au – Pest Control Adelaide | Eco Pest Control | Pest Inspections – Ozpest
- seoexpertsindia.com – SEO Experts India, SEO Expert Company India, Professional SEO India, Best, Top
- uthealthaustin.org – UT Health Austin
- sushruta.com – Sushruta Ayurvedic Clinic | Best Ayurvedic Clinic in Delhi
- reproductivehealthwellness.com – Fertility Clinic Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
- elireshefmd.com – Eli Reshef, MD – The Website of Eli Reshef, MD
- bizglide.in – Cheap & Best Website Designing Company In Delhi ⋆ Biz Glide
- bloomivf.com – IVF, Fertility Hospital, IVF Treatment, Cost Of IVF In Mumbai, India
- repromedfertility.com – ReproMed Fertility | Infertility Treatment Rockwall, TX | Fertility Treatment Dallas, TX