Femara (letrozole) is used in the treatment of infertility for ovulation induction. Letrozole is a fertility medication that is used for women with PCOS.
Premature ovarian failure, also known as POF or primary ovarian insufficiency is a severe cause of infertility. The only successful fertility treatment for POF is egg donation
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
Anti-thyroid antibodies, sometimes called Hashimoto's thyroiditis has been associated with recurrent miscarriage. Learn about treatment of anti-thyroid antibodies at IVF 1.
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
IVF1 Patient Portal allows you to follow your care online.
Treatment of PCOS with medications that reduce insulin resistance such as Glucophage, Actos and Avandia are reviewed.
Blastomere biopsy is a procedure where genetic material can be obtained from one of the cells (blastomeres) of an embryo. Blastomere biopsy is used for PGD.
A thin uterine lining can be a frustrating problem during fertility treatments. Learn about the causes of thin uterine lining and new treatments.
FOXD1 has been identified as the "miscarriage gene". Variations in this gene make it 10 times more likely that a woman will have recurrent miscarriage.
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid function has been identified as a cause for infertility, miscarriage, and pregnancy complications. Learn about the treatment of hypothyroidism at IVF 1.
Your doctor has referred you to have a semen analysis. Have it done right, the first time at IVF1. IVF1 performs Computer Assisted Semen Analysis
Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy after conception and implantation has occurred. Advanced testing is available to determine the cause for miscarriage.
The IUI procedure or intrauterine insemination is a fertility treatment to improve the chances for pregnancy
Ganirelix is a medication known as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist and is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing fertility procedures.
Antral follicle count is the number of small follicles in the ovary. Antral follicle count can give doctors an indication of the number of viable eggs that remain in the ovary.
All in vitro fertilization services listed here, offered by Dr. Randy Morris, M.D. fertility specialist with locations in Chicago and Naperville. Get all the information you need on services and treatments.
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
The function of the thyroid, in particular hypothyroidism or low thyroid is associated with infertility and miscarriage.
An excellent overview of the many causes of infertility. An easy, straighforward explanation from infertility expert Dr. Randy Morris
Adenomyosis is a condition of the uterus. Some studies show a link between adenomyosis and infertility. Possible treatments are reviewed.
IVF has been linked to an increased risk of birth defects in some studies.
A sonohysterogram or hysterosonogram is a diagnostic test used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity that may interfere with a pregnancy.
PGD can be used to help children who need bone marrow or stem cell transplantation. PGD is a powerful tool to help save very ill children.
A semen analysis is not enough. Learn about new sperm test for sperm function problems. IVF1 offers testing for sperm capacitation (ability to fertilize).
Frozen embryo transfer success has improved dramatically in the last several years. Frozen embryo transfer should now be the first choice for most couples.
Some reproductive problems are caused by chromosome abnormalities. Doctors may recommend a chromosome analysis for infertility and miscarriage patients.
Endometriosis is a common condition that may cause infertility or pelvic pain. Learn about the causes of endometriosis, how to diagnose it and how to treat endometriosis to improve fertility or control pain (which are different!). Should you treat endometriosis before IVF? Should you use Lupron after surgery?
IVF1 offers advanced sperm quality testing. Our new test measures epigenetic changes in the sperm and compares them to men with normal fertility.
High levels or the hormone prolactin can interfere with ovulation and fertility. Accurate testing of prolactin is essential. Determining the cause is also.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
Human eggs can be matured in the lab, fertilized and used to attempt pregnancy as an alternative to standard IVF. In vitro maturation does not require fertility medication.
Infertility is a disease. Female infertility can have multiple causes. Learn about how infertility is defined. When to seek infertility treatment at IVF1.
IUI is a useful means to improve the chances for pregnancy for some types of infertility. for unexplained infertility, IUI is minimally better than intercourse.
Frequently asked questions about ovarian reserve testing are answered here.
Infertility ultrasound plays a large role in the assessment and management of women having difficulty conceiving. It is commonly used for monitoring treatments.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
When an infertile woman is found to have blocked fallopian tubes, Dr. Morris can often easily open the tubes by using x-ray guided catheter placement.
Lovenox (enoxaparin) is used in some situations with fertility treatments. Learn how to give Lovenox injections. Lovenox injection instructions.
Infertility in women may be due to blocked fallopian tubes. An HSG can be used to diagnose this problem. Techniques during an HSG can open blocked tubes
Women with FOXD1 gene variants are 10 times more likely to have recurrent miscarriage. IVF1 is the only center offering testing & treatment for FOXD1
HIPAA requires that we post a Notice of Privacy Practices prominently on our website. This is our notice.
The most common use of PGD is to determine whether an embryo has the correct number of chromosomes. This is commonly referred to as preimplantation screening.
Embryoscopy is the best method to evaluate the cause of a miscarriage. Most miscarriages are due to chromosome abnormalities in the embryo.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection – ICSI Injection, Fertilization, and Pregnancy Procedure Informatio – IVF1
ICSI is a method used for fertilization of an egg during IVF. ICSI was first developed as a fertility treatment for couples with male factor infertility.
Progesterone injections for infertility treatment. Learn how to administer progesterone injections for your IVF or other fertility treatment.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
Some studies have found an association between the use of clomid and the development of ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and uterine cancer. The data about clomid and cancer however, is still suspect.
Information on PGD preimplantation genetic diagnosis, testing, and screening information. Find answers to FAQ's regarding PGD.
PGD is used to obtain genetic information about an an embryo. Different types of PGD tests have been developed and are in use today.
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is an excellent tool for evaluation of the uterine cavity as either a first line test or as a backup when other tests are inadequate
- dfwfertility.com – Fertility Clinic in Allen & McKinney | DFW Center for Fertility & IVF
- tectonicsindia.com – Software Company in NCR , Delhi | Tectonics India
- titangrowth.com – Titan Growth® | Growth-Focused SEO & PPC Agency
- azarh.com – Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health | Arizona Fertility Clinic
- seo.in – SEO India | Rated Number 1 Best SEO Company India | Search Engine Optimization India | Outsource SEO, Link Building, Reputation Management
- aab-marketing.com – AAB Marketing : Agence Communication Référencement International
- drmongaclinic.com – Dr Monga Clinic | Best Ayurvedic Doctors, Ayurvedic Treatment Delhi NCR | Ayurveda specialist
- austinfertility.com – Austin Fertility – IVF, Vasectomy Reversal, Male & Female Infertility Center
- ivflafertility.com – Beverly Hills Fertility Clinic | IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- drsudhirkumar.in – Best General Surgeon in Noida Delhi NCR | Dr Sudhir Kumar
- seodaddy.co – Digital Marketing Company/Agency | Best Digital Marketing Services India
- adaptify.com.au – #1 Digital Marketing Agency in Melbourne | Full Digital Marketing Services
- justbaazaar.com – Best Business Directory to Promote Your Business Online Lead Generation
- gen5fertility.com – San Diego IVF Leaders for over 20-years | Gen 5 Fertility
- pacificfertilitycenter.com – Fertility Treatment & IVF Center in San Francisco, California | PFC
- elsner.com – Ecommerce Development Company | Shopify, Adobe Commerce, WordPress, SEO Services
- adlift.com – Digital Marketing Agency – Online Marketing Services | AdLift Inc.
- hindujahospital.com – Best Multispecialty Health Care Hospital in Mumbai, India – P. D. Hinduja Hospital
- jiva.com – Jiva Ayurveda – Ayurvedic Treatment | Get Personalised Treatment Now!
- milann.co.in – India's Leading Infertility Treatment Centre – Milann Fertility Center – Best IVF Center in India
- brandconn.com – Digital Marketing Company in India | Brandconn Digital
- codycrosssolutions.com – CodyCross Answers & Solutions for Every Puzzle and Group
- seoinc.com – SEO Company | SEO Services – Search Engine Optimization
- familyfertility.com – Family Fertility Center | Dr Christina Lee | Bethlehem PA
- moolchandhealthcare.com – Moolchand | Best hospital chain | Top doctors | Delhi & Agra, India
- vrindafertility.com – Best IVF Doctor in Noida | Best Fertility Clinic & Centre in Delhi – Vrindafertility.com
- dallasfertility.com – Fertility Clinic | Dallas–Fort Worth Fertility Associates
- goodrxmedicine.com – Goodrxmedicine | Home
- willshall.com – WillShall: The Best Online Marketing & Web Development Company In India
- bweducation.businessworld.in – BW Education – Students, Parents, Teachers, Exams and Scholarships – India
- eotcraneindia.in – Industrial EOT Cranes and EOT Crane Manufacturer | Ganesh Engineering Company, Ahmedabad
- serpwizard.com – SERP WIZARD – White Label Digital Marketing Agency in India
- seocompany1.in – SEO Company In Delhi, SEO Services In Delhi, SEO Agency In Delhi
- anandkjha.com – SEO Expert in India | Hire Best SEO Freelancer: Anandkjha™
- liftingmachines.in – Lifting Machines Manufactures – Globe Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- dignityhealth.org – Dignity Health | Hello humankindness
- fertilitycarolinas.com – Charlotte’s Premier IVF Fertility Clinic | Reproductive Specialists of the Carolinas
- ehealth.eletsonline.com – eHEALTH – The Enterprise of Healthcare
- roundrockfertility.com – Austin Fertility – Male Infertility – Female Infertility – IVF
- newhopefertility.com – IVF, Fertility Clinic, Infertility Treatment, Fertility Doctors, ICSI, IUI
- biomaxsecurity.com – Latest Attendance Machine like Biometric Fingerprint Face Time Attendance system, Access Control Device in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Bhubaneswar India
- brandbugleindia.com – Digital Marketing Company in Pitampura, North Delhi – Brand Bugle India
- veritasdigital.com.au – Digital Marketing Agency Australia | Veritas Digital Marketing Company
- californiaivf.com – California IVF Fertility Center Sacramento
- bizglide.in – Cheap & Best Website Designing Company In Delhi ⋆ Biz Glide
- origynivf.com – IVF Clinic in Delhi | Test Tube Baby Center | Best IVF Specialist Delhi
- thewebmind.org – Thewebmind – Ratings & Reviews of IT Companies & Software
- ivf-mi.com – IVF Michigan Fertility Center | A Leading Fertility Clinic
- ikf.co.in – Web Development Company India | Website Design Company – IKF
- fertilityiq.com – FertilityIQ: All The Best Fertility Information