We offer early morning appointments for infertility monitoring at both offices, weekend and evening appointments for consultations and procedures year round.
Learn about egg donation. This article contains a detailed account of how the process of egg donation works.
Female Athlete Triad is a serious condition which affects women who engage in vigorous exercise & results in reproductive and other health problems.
Low dose hCG is used for ovarian stimulation during IVF and gives superior results.. This article explains how to mix and use low dose hCG.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
Superovulation is an infertility treatment for women who already ovulate on their own. The goal is to stimulate the development of 2-3 follicles.
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis can be used to screen embryos for specific genetic mutations that would otherwise cause disease in the babies affected.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
New patient registration is an easy 3-step online process that usually takes the average patient approximately 10 minutes
The post coital test for "hostile" cervical mucus is no longer performed since studies show it does not predict fertility or infertility.
Ganirelix is a medication known as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist and is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing fertility procedures.
A sonohysterogram or hysterosonogram is a diagnostic test used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity that may interfere with a pregnancy.
Progesterone vaginal suppositories
Follistim is a fertility medication used in IVF. The Follistim pen injector makes giving injections easier.
Trophoblast biopsy is the newest technique for obtaining cells from a developing embryo for genetic testing. Trophoblast biopsy may be the safest method.
An excellent overview of the many causes of infertility. An easy, straighforward explanation from infertility expert Dr. Randy Morris
Gim Goehl is a certified nurse practitioner at IVF1.
Caffeine use is associated with a decreased potential to produce a pregnancy. Even small amounts of caffeine use can have a detrimental effect
Our lab has performed PGD for many types of genetic mutations. See the most recent list here
Women or men who use tobacco, alcohol or caffeine are more likely to develop problems with infertility. Infertility is influenced by lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use.
Ganirelix and Cetrotide are used during in vitro fertilization – IVF to prevent premature ovulation. Learn about GnRH antagonists at IVF1.
IVF Schedule page shows the calendar of upcoming treatment dates at IVF1
A detailed description of the process of male reproduction from sperm production to delivery to the egg in the fallopian tube. Review of male fertility.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review your treatment flowsheet.
High levels or the hormone prolactin can interfere with ovulation and fertility. Accurate testing of prolactin is essential. Determining the cause is also.
Illinois Fertility Preservation Law requires coverage for fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other conditions which may result in infertility
Embryo freezing is used to "save" extra embryos produced during IVF or as a method for fertility preservation. Learn about embryo freezing at IVF1.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a powerful method to reduce the risk for miscarriage
There are many things that people tell you about fertility. Which ones are true and which are fiction? Read some of the more commonly held beliefs. you may be surprised.
Blastocyst transfer is associated with a higher chance for pregnancy. The risk for multiple pregnancy can be reduced by transferring fewer blastocysts.
Dr. Randy Morris is a member of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or SREI. Only board certified specialists can join this society.
Sperm DNA fragmentation testing has received a lot of attention lately. However, this male fertility test is not yet good enough for routine use.
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Morning sickness is a common problem in pregnancy that can occasionally be very severe. Learn about the causes and treatments.
A hydrosalpinx is a fallopian tube which is blocked at its end and swollen with fluid. A woman with a hydrosalpinx has a lower chance for pregnancy even if one tube is open and even if she has IVF. Treatment of hydrosalpinx can improve the chance for pregnancy.
Femara (letrozole) is used in the treatment of infertility for ovulation induction. Letrozole is a fertility medication that is used for women with PCOS.
Natural progesterone supplementation is used during in vitro fertilization – IVF, to help support and maintain the uterine lining.
Surrogacy and gestational carrier are methods used to help couples have children when the female has a uterine abnormality or significant health issues that preclude a healthy pregnancy
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
Women seeking treatment for infertility will sometimes be diagnosed with decreased ovarian reserve or ovarian insufficiency. some of these women carry mutations in the gene which causes Fragile X.
PGD is used to obtain genetic information about an an embryo. Different types of PGD tests have been developed and are in use today.
Information on PGD preimplantation genetic diagnosis, testing, and screening information. Find answers to FAQ's regarding PGD.
Antral follicle count is the number of small follicles in the ovary. Antral follicle count can give doctors an indication of the number of viable eggs that remain in the ovary.
Your doctor has referred you to have a semen analysis. Have it done right, the first time at IVF1. IVF1 performs Computer Assisted Semen Analysis
A recent study found that cell phone use might be associated with abnormalities in male semen parameters.
The IUI procedure or intrauterine insemination is a fertility treatment to improve the chances for pregnancy
Fallopian tube blocakge can be fixed during an HSG by passing a wire guide into the tube
Varicocele is an abnormality of the veins in the scrotum. Varicocele has been associated with male infertility.
All in vitro fertilization services listed here, offered by Dr. Randy Morris, M.D. fertility specialist with locations in Chicago and Naperville. Get all the information you need on services and treatments.
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
- esolz.net – Web Design Company India | Web & App Development | Digital Marketing
- familyfertility.com – Family Fertility Center | Dr Christina Lee | Bethlehem PA
- goinglobal.in – MBBS Abroad | Medical Profession | Nursing Jobs Abroad
- uscfertility.org – USC Fertility – World-Class Fertility Care in Los Angeles
- sciivf.com – Top IVF Centre in Delhi NCR | SCI IVF Hospital
- brightfutureas.com – Study MBBS Abroad – Colleges, Courses, Free Counseling
- pndigital.co.uk – SEO Agency London | Best SEO Company London | SEO Services London UK
- trendingnewswala.online – Free Guest Posting with DoFollow Backlink and Business Review Platform
- rgiohio.com – Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility | RGI Ohio
- ovu.com – IVF & Surrogacy Cost Comparison for Top Fertility Clinics
- bizglide.in – Cheap & Best Website Designing Company In Delhi ⋆ Biz Glide
- reproductivemedicineinstitute.com – Reproductive Medicine Institute: Fertility Treatment Chicago
- leverageedu.com – Leverage Edu – Your Trusted Study Abroad Expert
- nkch.org – North Kansas City Hospital
- drrajeshtaneja.com – Apollo Best Robotic Urologist in Delhi, India: Dr. Rajesh Taneja
- midwestfertility.com – Indianapolis Fertility Center – Start Your Own Fertility Story – IVF – IUI
- apollohospitals.com – Multispeciality Hospitals in India | Apollo Hospitals for all Your Healthcare Needs – Apollo Hospitals
- theeducationabroad.com – MBBS in Abroad at Low-Cost, Fees Structure, MCI Approved Universities
- themdhouse.com – Top Best Rank Medical Colleges & Universities in Ukraine 2022
- pnjsharptech.com – Digital Marketing Company Noida, NCR, Best SEO Services India
- seoindia.net – Rank Affordably, Sell More | SEO India | Since 2009 | Top SEO Company in Bangalore, India
- fertilitycenter.com – Fertility Treatment at Fertility Centers of New England
- prosperitymedia.com.au – Prosperity Media: Award Winning Corporate SEO Agency
- mbbsinrussia.net.in – Rostov State Medical University – MBBS in Russia
- communicationcrafts.in – Advertising Agency in Ahmedabad | Branding Agency Ahmedabad | Branding & Ad Agency in Ahmedabad
- ivfphoenix.com – IVF Phoenix™ | Arizona Fertility Services in Phoenix, Chandler & Mesa
- rapidseo.london – SEO Services London – SEO Agency London – Rapid SEO London – Affordable SEO Consultant London
- kmceducationconsultancy.com – About KMC Education Consultancy – Study MBBS Abroad in 2021
- uthsc.edu – The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
- chelseafertilitynyc.com – Chelsea Fertility NYC™ – Exceptional IVF Fertility Clinic in New York
- newindianexpress.com – Live Updates, News, Headlines, Videos And More | The New Indian Express
- compagnie-hyperactive.idaia.group – Agence de développement de site internet à Bordeaux et Paris – LCH
- suryakantjhaeyesurgeon.com – Eye Specialist Delhi – Best Eye Specialist In Delhi
- anandkjha.com – SEO Expert in India | Hire Best SEO Freelancer: Anandkjha™
- nurtureivf.com – IVF Clinic in Delhi, Best IVF Centre in Delhi | Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj
- theurethraclinic.com – Best Urologist in Delhi – Dr Vikram Shah Batra
- health.ucdavis.edu – UC Davis Health | University of California, Davis
- laivfclinic.com – Best Fertility Clinic, Los Angeles – LAIVF Clinic
- ormfertility.com – ORM Fertility | IVF and Fertility Clinic
- ikf.co.in – Web Development Company India | Website Design Company – IKF
- paraspack.com – Packing Pouch & Flexible Laminated Pouches Manufacturers in Delhi
- internationalfertilitycentre.com – Best Fertility Centre in Delhi – Leading IVF Clinic in India
- buffalosoldiersdigital.com – Buffalo Soldiers | Award-Winning Creative Agency in India, For The World
- center4reproduction.com – Fertility Treatment Clinic, Reproductive Endocrinologists: Encino, West Hollywood, Los Angeles
- hospital.uillinois.edu – UI Health: University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System in Chicago | UI Health
- upcity.com – UpCity – Connecting Businesses with B2B Service Providers They Can Trust
- fuel4media.com – Top Mobile Apps Development Company in India | Top Web Development Companies
- northshorefertility.com – Chicago-area Infertility Specialists | North Shore Fertility
- jagdishprajapat.com – SEO Expert India | #1 Freelance SEO Expert in India – Jagdish Prajapat
- rrc.com – Home – Reproductive Resource Center Kansas City IVF