Vaginal dryness is common in couples trying to conceive. Vaginal lubricants and fertility is an import concern to them. Learn about the impact of lubricants
Many sperm look alike under the microscope. How do you choose the best sperm for IVF / ICSI? One method is the HBA or hyaluronan binding assay which identifies sperm with with improved health and maturity.
The clomid challenge test is used to identify women with decreased ovarian reserve and a poor potential for producing a viable pregnancy.
IVF1 offers advanced sperm quality testing. Our new test measures epigenetic changes in the sperm and compares them to men with normal fertility.
Embryoscopy is the best method to evaluate the cause of a miscarriage. Most miscarriages are due to chromosome abnormalities in the embryo.
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid function has been identified as a cause for infertility, miscarriage, and pregnancy complications. Learn about the treatment of hypothyroidism at IVF 1.
A semen analysis is not enough. Learn about new sperm test for sperm function problems. IVF1 offers testing for sperm capacitation (ability to fertilize).
Treatment of insulin resistance has become a popular treatment in women with PCOS. Medications such as metformin have become commonplace. Many women however cannot tolerate the side effects of metformin. There are other alternatives medications that reduce insulin resistance and thus may be used for PCOS.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
There are dietary changes that you can make that may increase your chances for ovulating. Read about our 7 recommendations for diet and ovulation success.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
Randy S. Morris M.D. is a board certified infertility & IVF specialist. Dr. Morris specializes in the treatment of infertility, recurrent miscarriage & PCOS
There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review prescriptions that have been written for you at IVF1.
Premature ovarian failure, also known as POF or primary ovarian insufficiency is a severe cause of infertility. The only successful fertility treatment for POF is egg donation
Ganirelix and Cetrotide are used during in vitro fertilization – IVF to prevent premature ovulation. Learn about GnRH antagonists at IVF1.
PGD can be used to identify embryos prone to miscarriage due to a chromosome abnormality called a translocation
Caffeine use is associated with a decreased potential to produce a pregnancy. Even small amounts of caffeine use can have a detrimental effect
Infertility in women may be due to blocked fallopian tubes. An HSG can be used to diagnose this problem. Techniques during an HSG can open blocked tubes
Progesterone injections for infertility treatment. Learn how to administer progesterone injections for your IVF or other fertility treatment.
Our lab has performed PGD for many types of genetic mutations. See the most recent list here
Ganirelix is a medication known as a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist and is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing fertility procedures.
Medications taken by a male can interfere with fertility in several different ways. Review medications here to determine their possible impact on conceiving a pregnancy.
Fluorescent in-situ Hybridization (FISH) is a technique used during PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) to analyze the number of chromosomes present in an embryo. IVF1 performs PGD extensively.
Trophoblast biopsy is the newest technique for obtaining cells from a developing embryo for genetic testing. Trophoblast biopsy may be the safest method.
A detailed article for women who are considering becoming egg donors.
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Illinois Fertility Preservation Law requires coverage for fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other conditions which may result in infertility
Ovarian reserve testing is a group of tests used to estimate the number and quality of the eggs that remain in a women's ovaries. Learn about ovarian reserve testing at IVF1.
The HSG or hysterosalpingogram can be used to diagnose blocked fallopian tubes, a common cause of infertility.
The function of the thyroid, in particular hypothyroidism or low thyroid is associated with infertility and miscarriage.
Do fertility drugs increase the risk for cancer? Learn about fertility drugs and ovarian cancer at IVF1.
Some reproductive problems are caused by chromosome abnormalities. Doctors may recommend a chromosome analysis for infertility and miscarriage patients.
A hydrosalpinx is a fallopian tube which is blocked at its end and swollen with fluid. A woman with a hydrosalpinx has a lower chance for pregnancy even if one tube is open and even if she has IVF. Treatment of hydrosalpinx can improve the chance for pregnancy.
There are several requirements that must be met in order to proceed with a gestational carrier treatment cycle at IVF1. This is a detailed list of all the steps that must be completed in order to perform gestational surrogacy at IVF1.
Progesterone testing for infertility patients is a common recommendation from physicians. Do low progesterone levels really indicate a problem? Learn more.
Femara (letrozole) is used in the treatment of infertility for ovulation induction. Letrozole is a fertility medication that is used for women with PCOS.
All in vitro fertilization services listed here, offered by Dr. Randy Morris, M.D. fertility specialist with locations in Chicago and Naperville. Get all the information you need on services and treatments.
Women seeking treatment for infertility will sometimes be diagnosed with decreased ovarian reserve or ovarian insufficiency. some of these women carry mutations in the gene which causes Fragile X.
The post coital test for "hostile" cervical mucus is no longer performed since studies show it does not predict fertility or infertility.
An IVF egg retrieval is the removal of eggs from the ovary with a needle. This procedure is performed under anesthesia at the Naperville Fertility Center.
Single embryo transfer may give pregnancy rates that are similar to transfer of two embryos.
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis can be used to screen embryos for specific genetic mutations that would otherwise cause disease in the babies affected.
Infertility ultrasound plays a large role in the assessment and management of women having difficulty conceiving. It is commonly used for monitoring treatments.
A semen analysis if a microscopic evaluation of the sperm. At IVF1, we use the most advanced computer assisted semen analysis for the most accurate results.
Office locations and maps for IVF1 in Chicago, Naperville and Plainfield
IVF Schedule page shows the calendar of upcoming treatment dates at IVF1
Selenium deficiency has been associated with anti-thyroid antibodies. Selenium supplementation can reduce anti-thyroid antibody levels. Selenium may reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- sitevisibility.co.uk – Digital Marketing Agency Brighton & London | SEO | PPC | Analytics
- webstod.com – Digital Marketing Company in Faridabad | #1 Best Digital marketing in Faridabad
- akankshaivfcentre.com – Best IVF Centres in Delhi – Fertility Specialist Dr. K.D. Nayar
- antsdigital.in – Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon | Branding Solutions | ANTS Digital
- wellspringivfsurrogacy.com – Best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad | Best IVF & Infertility Clinic Ahmedabad
- fertilitycenteroforegon.com – The Fertility Center of Oregon | Fertility Services
- globepull.com – Crane Designer | Material Handling Equipment Manufacturers in Delhi/India
- spellwebinfotech.com – Spell Web InfoTech – Digital Marketing, Website Development Company
- digitalvidya.com – Digital Vidya – World's #1 Digital Marketing Course Since 2009
- fertilitysa.com – Home | Fertility Center of San Antonio
- studyinrussia-rostsmu.com – Rostov State Medical University (RostSMU) – Admission process, fee structure, hostel, eligibility criteria, documents required for MBBS
- bivfnewyork.com – Albany, Syracuse & Central NY Fertility Centers | Boston IVF
- 10seos.com – Rankings & Reviews For Best SEO Companies & Services – 10Seos | August 2022
- infertilityivfhouston.com – Fertility Clinic Houston, TX – Reproductive Health Clinic – Endocrinologist – Houston Fertility Center
- denverfertilitycare.com – Fertility Clinic Englewood, CO – Denver, CO – Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care
- thevisualhouse.in – Film Production House Delhi NCR, Best Film Production Company India
- reel-coh.com – REEL COH : material handling equipment, lifting devices, overhead cranes
- univsense.com – UnivSense- Digital Marketing Agency
- anahataayurveda.in – anahataayurveda.in, yoga training, panchkarma course, ayurveda destinations in delhi, panchkarma centre in india
- upgradabroad.com – Study Abroad: Simplified Process for Overseas Studies | upGrad Abroad
- iamdigitalninja.com – Digital Marketing Consultant in Delhi | Pro Internet Marketing Expert
- areinfotech.com – Website Design Company in Ahmedabad, SEO Company in Ahmedabad
- contevo.com.au – Performance Digital Marketing Agency Melbourne | Contevo Digital
- fertilityinstitutesandiego.com – Fertility Institute of San Diego- Boutique SD Fertility Center
- ismedutech.com – Study MBBS in Abroad for Indian students at low cost – ISM EduTech
- pearllemon.com – SEO Agency London | London SEO Company | Pearl Lemon
- fcionline.com – Fertility Centers of Illinois | IVF Treatment in Chicago
- bonoboz.in – Digital Marketing Company, Ahmedabad, India – Bonoboz
- skbiometrics.com – Biometric attendance system in Delhi, time attendance systems, biometric access control systems,Fingerprint based biometric products
- fertilitycenterlv.com – Las Vegas Fertility Clinic – IVF Center in Nevada – Male & Female Infertility
- obgyn.columbia.edu – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- veritasdigital.com.au – Digital Marketing Agency Australia | Veritas Digital Marketing Company
- greenvalleyfertility.com – Green Valley Fertility Partners | Las Vegas & Henderson | IVF
- titangrowth.com – Titan Growth® | Growth-Focused SEO & PPC Agency
- imarkinfotech.com – iMark Infotech Pvt Ltd – Leading IT Service Provider In India
- northcarolinafertility.com – Charlotte and Lake Norman Fertility Clinic | REACH
- findtoptenranks.com – Find Top Ten Listings at Find Top Ten Ranks
- techasoft.com – Software Development And Mobile App Development Company – Techasoft
- esolz.net – Web Design Company India | Web & App Development | Digital Marketing
- bloomivf.com – IVF, Fertility Hospital, IVF Treatment, Cost Of IVF In Mumbai, India
- selectyouruniversity.com – Select Your University – #1 India’s MBBS Abroad Consultant
- bestseocompanies.com – Best SEO Companies | Rankings of the Top SEO Firms of 2022
- internationalfertilitycentre.com – Best Fertility Centre in Delhi – Leading IVF Clinic in India
- gotchseo.com – The Gotch SEO Company
- theivfcenter.com – The IVF Center – Leading Orlando, Florida Fertility Clinic
- sugermint.com – Success Stories of Entrepreneur | Motivational Stories | SugerMint
- seomoves.co.uk – SEO Company UK | Search Engine Optimisation Agency | UK
- incrementors.com – Best SEO & PPC Agency That Drives Results | Incrementors
- imperial-overseas.com – Study Overseas Education Consultants in Mumbai – Imperial Overseas
- newyorkfertilitycenter.com – The New York Fertility Center: Reproductive Endocrinologists: Downtown Flushing Queens Flushing, NY & Flatiron In Manhattan New York, NY